Sunday, August 16, 2009
Temporary Happiness

They say you cant always get what you want. But if you really look for it you'll have it. Okay, i dont want to be too profound about this blog coz once again im blogging about shallow stuff.

Presenting my dream Lunchbox.



Since im getting dyahe in using my old lunchbox which has my previous company LOGO on it, i was searching high and low for an ultimate lunchbox. Most of the lunchbox out in the market are either super expensive, too cute ( i wouldn't mind a Lisa Frank one) or common looking, the one i scored is the Best. Lock and Lock lunchbox. Imagine, it has an insulator inside which can keep the temperature of the food, it comes with containers inside and the budget friendly part there is its 10% off. I bought it for 650PHP. Now im a happy lunchbox carrier and i dont need to be conscious everytime i carry my baon.

The shoes that wont let me sleep.



I bought it already. After too much contemplating and waiting for a sponsor which never came i spent my hard earned moolah for it. I cant wait to wear it.

So another mundane post from me. Just to let the world know that im still alive.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:54 PM |

0 Comments: