Thursday, April 09, 2009
Holy Moly

I have plans this week and that includes forgetting work for the moment and focusing on my time with Roo, Hanz, friends and my own personal time.

Ive finished re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and i have to admit after the 1st time i read it, i see it in a different light. Funny when you read the whole book again there would be times that you already know what would happen or sometimes you would ask yourself, was i asleep when i was reading this chapter? I still like the book. So many characters died. I even gave a moment of silence as i reflect on their lives. Thats how i love the story, aside from Lord of the Rings.

I still have lots of books unread and waiting for me to open them. However sometimes i feel that i like to rekindle the love for easy and not too long plot story lines. Thank heavens i got the time to finish this. My escape to reality.

Its Maundy Thursday. I wasnt able to go to church. Hanz and I took turns looking after Roo since the yaya went on Rest day.

Im thinking so hard on moving back in Alabang to work. I wish if i wish so hard it would come true. Salary increase would be beneficial as well.

And while im eating cornflakes while typing this i just want to say that Kellogs Frosted Flakes are far better than Nestle Cornflakes. Thats all. Bow.

Oh and sharing with you Roo's pictures.

Labels: , , , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:29 AM |

0 Comments: