Thursday, January 21, 2010
I was reading a blog of an officemate and i realized how mundane and materialistic my blog is now. I was so inspired to write down things that i know matter and express it here.

For starters, i have a bite mark on my right arm from Roo. We were playing earlier and suddenly he was so gigil, he bit me. Well, as a monther i bit him back. hahaha. Sorry, again im starting to be the silly old me. Take note the bite i did on Roo's ear was not as painful as what he did on me. Ha! Justifying.

I love Queen (Freddie Mercury). I love my mom for exposing me with the world's beauty. Travelling, gourmet eating ( even on an Fear factor level eating), books, reading, music. I miss my mom. I never stop missing her even if i know she's just around, one text away.

Im currently enjoying my pregnancy state. I realized my clothes are getting too tight for me to wear but again i would try my best to stay away from maternity clothes. hahahaha As early as 4 months i can feel my baby kick and move in me. Im improving in terms of eating as i tend to munch and munch more. I need to coz I did not gain any weight for the past 4 months.

My family and friends are the best blessings i have and will cherish them for as long as i can breathe.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:24 PM |

0 Comments: