Monday, January 04, 2010
Shoe Obsessed?
If after giving birth my feet would grow an inch all the time? Of course i wouldnt be having more that 3 children but now that i only have one and another one on the way for sure my feet would grow again. I just cleaned my closet and gave away my fabulous shoes. Of course, i gave it to people i love but thats not the reason for buying it anyway.

BagaHolic?
When i cant find the decent bag that would fit my lifestyle. Sure my longchamps work but how about a sturdy leather studded, croc skin or Bottega kinda bag. I just wish most of my styles would be pocket friendly. I love bags but anything beyond 1800phps is too much.

A shades collector?
If i keep on forgetting that their in my bag or at least a pair is in my bag.

A watch collector?
I want to own a Philip Stein before i reach 40. hahahaha

I know i have things in my closet that i need to survive but it wont hurt to dream right?

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:50 AM |

0 Comments: