Saturday, April 25, 2009
Weather you like it or not!

It raining non stop. Arrgghh. I really dont like the rain, even if its giving me an excuse to wear my Pluey raiboots. I hate getting wet without my consent. hehehe
Well, i cant fight with Mother Nature. That's why in my own simple form im helping her to heal ( read: bring my own shopping bag and not using the mall's or even Divisoria's plastics).

Even if the rain would give you the urge to stay in bed longer or just hearing the pitter patter would calm you. Its hindering me to go out of the house ( laziness) and think of the things ill miss out today, considering its Saturday.

Well. I just wish tomorrow would be a better than today.

Im listening to Beirut. Actually i just discovered them last week while i was bumming on the net and its love at first hear. Its an American band but they play folk / world music. Nice to listen to them in this damp weather.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:11 AM |

0 Comments: