Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Im Officially 30 years old!!

Ok fine! I know age is just a number but stepping into the world of being 30 means so many things to me. First, i cant just act childish and still get away with it. I am self imposing strictness and being proper. Wait, should being 30 means stiff and old, i don't think so. Maybe its just a phase in my life that i should really act like a mother to my kid and not just his playmate. Im guilty of being a momentary mother, someone who at that moment wants to spend time with Roo and the next would retreat to find solace. I should serve my husband like a real wife and not just someone who "if i feel like it" would arrange his clothes to wear at work or accompany him to do the grocery.

Work wise, i would like to think im at par with my age group. I was trained to deal with situation that would entail firm professionalism.

Maybe i would just act cuckoo with my friends. Those who are on my same age, most likely would just shrug off some stupid remarks or add to it.

I dont know, maybe im just exaggerating but i FEEL there is a need to Change.
Again, it would be good to see myself as a better person than who i was when i was in my 20's. More achievement and accomplishment not just at work but at home as well.

Ill try my very best to spend more time in being a Mother and a Wife. There may come a time that the little one would grow up and its too late for me to bring back lost time. My husband would always understand but i want to let him feel that He is my priority as well.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:45 PM |

0 Comments: